Over the next few days, I'll post some updates to bring you up to speed. It's been a pretty active couple of weeks overall:
- Final TNAM group run (sort of) and official time for TNAM
- A terrific Saturday morning run with a new running partner!
- Training in 103 degree heat / humidity
- A 5-mile race on the 4th of July, again with heat index over 100 degrees
- I had 5 days off, and logged 11 miles during that long weekend!
- How I managed NOT to gain weight (for once) during my mini-vacation (reference all that exercise, above)
- A kitchen update? Yes, that's right... a kitchen update!
There WILL be pictures.