Here, in no particular order, are my mini-goals:
- Bring lunch to work (AND EAT IT) every day for a week.
Log > 10,000 steps ON A WEEKDAY.
- Go to a group fitness class.
- Go for a solo bike ride (The Hubs doesn't really want to go anyway and that's OK).
- Log all meals for a day. CONSCIOUSLY. MINDFULLY.
Finish one day with total carbs intake within goal.
- Make a green smoothie.
- Go one full week without fast-food breakfast. (yes, this is a thing.)
- Blog about the 261 Fearless Coach training / Club leader retreat - it was AMAZING and so worth sharing!
- Hang things to replace the holes mom left on the living room and hallway walls.
- Use those dumbbells while watching TV.
- Make a healthy choice while eating out.
- Hit the gym in the MORNING before work.
- Write letters to each of the kids (nieces / nephews).
- Get out of bed without hitting SNOOZE.
Drink 8 cups of H2O at work.
- Use those little sword-thingys and floss on the drive home from work.
- Meet the Garmin step goal 3 days IN A ROW.
- Write thank you notes to dog-sitters.
- Use the Zombies, Run! app that you downloaded 2 months ago. It seems like fun.
- Meal prep something on Sunday to use during the week (and then USE IT).
Schedule a walk date.
- Finish the blog post about Esprit de SHE. It was fantastic! I am a Triathlete!
- Use the rowing machine at the gym. Row a 5k? I do not know if this is a lofty goal.
- Shut down phones at 8pm one evening. (this I DO know: it IS a lofty goal.)
- Call my brother.
- Hit the gym in the morning on a weekend.
- Go rock climbing!
- Take the dogs to the dog park. Little Dude needs socialization before he starts getting weird.
- Log > 15,000 steps in a day.
- Revamp my Workout playlist.
Meet the Garmin step goal 4 days in one week. Make that "Singalong Song" playlist you've been thinking about.
- Spend 10 minutes training Little Dude.
- Call my other brother.
- Try a new, carb-conscious recipe.
- Write a "random act of kindness" thank you note - to someone who made me feel special for ANY reason.
- "Close the Kitchen" on a weeknight (dishes done, everything away, counters clean, coffee ready for the morning).
- Hit the gym for a strength training workout twice in the same week.
- Read for 10 minutes before bed.
Play Mario on the Wii for a whole hour and just enjoy it.
- Get a manicure.
- Do physical therapy exercises for my neck and hips.
Feeling FRUSTRATED? Take a walk!
Yes, that's right, I was OVER-inspired and ended up with a list of over 40 mini-goals for the #TheGoal30 "Challenge". (Are you really surprised??) Again, I'm not holding myself to the 30 days limit.
|This is not the first time I've tackled that phone thing.|
I won't promise to update the list here, but I will try to. Updates more likely to be found on Instagram and / or Facebook and / or Twitter. Let me know there, how your own challenge is going!