- I did that bike ride I've been talking about! 22 Miles from home to my brothers-in-law's house and it was just as much fun as I'd suspected.
- Sadly, my #milestreak is broken, but I restarted it. My mid-day walks have become part of my routine now. I don't know how this might play out as the weather turns nasty, but I'm enjoying them, so I'll keep it up as long as I can.
- Ran a few races
|We Care Twin Cities 5K and 10K Challenge, check|
|Wishbone 5K-9 Run with Coty the #RunnerDog!|
- Celebrated Number Eleven with The Hubs!
- I am now a #261FearlessAmbassador! Check out the web site for this newly organized non-profit organization and see if there might be a 261 Fearless running group starting near you! Our mission is to bring active women together through a global supportive community – allowing fearless women to pass strength gained from running and walking onto women who are facing challenges and hence sparking a revolution of empowerment. POWERFUL STUFF and RIGHT up my alley. I will be incorporating their message into my social media posts and occasionally here as well. I couldn't be happier to be part of this amazing group of women!
- I've been volunteering for some of my favorite organizations - answering the phones during the pledge drive for my local public radio station, and organizing next week's #YWCATrivia Night in support of the YWCA's Stepping Stones program - they do great work - check out their web site, and hey, click here to donate to my team!
- The Cubs blew it. Again. We had some fun watching, but I remember it being a lot more fun the last time around - 12 years ago we had a blast, right up until we lost it.
|Wrigley Field on a happier day.|
- I read this post from @RoniNoone and started implementing some different strategies. These small changes have really made a positive difference in my life recently. I'm going to write separately about this one... in LESS than 2 months.
- And I've worked. A LOT. Turns out, I have found myself yet another job where September and October are freaking INSANE busy and stressful. But I'm managing, and doing my best to stay consistent.
|Working from home, Louie likes to help.|
- But these are still my best friends.
It was a pretty good "summer."