Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Feels like: 1 degree

OK I don't want to harp on this all the time but seriously, it's COLD again.

No one else was available to walk the dog so I put my big-girl panties on and got the job done.  In addition to the big-girl panties, I put on a pair of long cotton yoga pants, an old pair of jeans (which are now thankfully too big for me so they fit over the yoga pants), three shirts, a sweatshirt, one of my husband's giant coats for working outside, a hat, scarf, and gloves.  It must have taken about 20 minutes to get into all that gear.  I looked perfectly ridiculous, so obviously my first instinct was to snap a photo.

You know you love it.

Clearly, this was not going to be a night for a great workout.  I walked the dog for about 25 minutes in the frigid air & got home to warm up and make dinner.

That's all I have for tonight.  Brrrr!!  

CPAGrrrl, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d be delighted if you’d join me on Facebook or check out my previous posts. I welcome your comments!
- CPAGrrrl