Friday, March 29, 2013

SFB is now on Facebook!

Last night I decided I'd like to turn my personal Facebook page, well, back into a Personal Facebook page!

To that end, I set up a Stronger, Faster, Better Facebook page!  This is where I'll post links to great articles that I read, funny / insightful / inspirational pictures, messages, memes, etc... and notify whenever I post a new entry here on the blog.

Feel free to "Like" my Facebook page here:  Stronger, Faster, Better

Hope this Friday is indeed a Good Friday for you and yours... I'm going to a concert tonight with friends (to see a band I've ALWAYS wanted to see perform!!!) so I'm expecting GREAT things for this Good Friday.

Happy Easter... see you on the flip-side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d be delighted if you’d join me on Facebook or check out my previous posts. I welcome your comments!
- CPAGrrrl