Tuesday, March 1, 2016

One Impulsive Decision

Saturday afternoon I had an errand to run. A small thing I wanted to do to indulge my vanity (because I probably don't do that enough, ha ha).

As I headed out the door, it suddenly occurred to me, "I could ride my bike. The weather is beautiful - it's like a spring freakshow out there it's so nice! And after I do my errand I could ride my bike some more!"

My ride with Raegan the previous weekend inspired me to reconsider my transportation options.  I shouted "WICK-WICK!!" and 11.5 miles later, I couldn't have been happier about it. 

Man, I tell you what, I can NOT wait for spring to arrive! 

But for now, here's a pic of roughly what it looks like in our front yard today:

Pic is from last week, but it's snowing again today.  Coty catching a snowball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d be delighted if you’d join me on Facebook or check out my previous posts. I welcome your comments!
- CPAGrrrl