Sunday, March 10, 2013

February 2013 Goals & Challenge Update


It's about time for the February Miles Update!
Reminder in case you weren't paying attention at the first of the year:
My official goal for 2013 is to run, walk and / or bike 500 miles as quickly as possible.
The other Challenge items for this year are:

  1. Ultimate mileage goal is to run/ walk 500 miles (excluding bike miles).
  2. Complete my first half marathon race.
  3. 5K race time under 35 minutes.
  4. 10K race time under 1 hour 10 minutes.
  5. Test Mile time under 10 minutes. DONE
I ran this month's miles for:

Additional stats for this month and year-to-date:

Random facts for February:
One Trip to Lake Bloomington
One test mile
One test 5k = "unofficial" PR
Zero races
Three group runs
Six runs in snow / ice
One ice-related injury
Three workouts skipped due to work obligations
Six workouts either cancelled or cut short due to weather conditions.
Weight change for the month:  1.2 lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’d be delighted if you’d join me on Facebook or check out my previous posts. I welcome your comments!
- CPAGrrrl